STATE OF THE ART INFRASTRUCTURE
- The Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM - Business Administration) is a diploma course offered by the institute. It is recognized by the All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE).
- Course Duration: 2 Years
BASIC OBJECTIVES OF PGDM - BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION COURSE
- To provide the country a pool of competent young men and women equipped with the necessary knowledge, skills, values, and attitudes to occupy influential positions in the field of management, administration, industry, public system, and government.
- To impart the latest and relevant knowledge in the field of management theory and practice to students.
- To provide opportunities to students for developing necessary managerial skills.
- To impart and help to develop the right kind of values and attitudes to function effectively in managerial and administrative positions.